Monday, January 26, 2004

Republic Day

Hope all of you who have a holiday today have taken the time out to salute our national flag. I do not know what one is supposed to say so I will stick to Happy Republic Day. Had a very happy coincidence. I am in Bombay and as I was coming to Vashi I ended up in Dadar at the precise moment when the parade was passing by. Ended up watching the whole parade of NCC cadets, RSP cadets, Scouts and Guides, the different wings of Maharashtra Police, Firefighters, Coast guards and Naval forces marching by. Also got a glimpse of 2 surface to surface missiles. All in all had a fun time waiting for the bus.

Had green channa on Marine Drive yesterday. Great stuff. For people who can, you should try it. For others, sorry dudes, you are missing out on something great here:D

Take care all!