Friday, March 19, 2004

Friday Five.

1. What was the last song you heard?
- Life is a Highway- Tom Cochrane.

2. What were the last two movies you saw?
- Ab Tak Chappan - one of the best movies of recent times in Hindi cinema.
- Lord Of The Rings - The Return Of The King.

3. What were the last three things you purchased?
- Maggi Instant Noodles
- Iced Mocha
- Pizza

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
- Study quotations for new car.
- Watch Malaysian Grand Prix. Hope ferrari do good here.
- Write a scope document related to my work.
- Watch 4th India-Pak one day match(Cricket). Very important for India to win this one.
5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
- Meghna - my wife
- Jenny - my friend
- Ravi - my friend and team-mate
- Niraj - my friend and team-mate
- Arvind - my friend and team-mate

Learn more of friday five at the following site: the friday five.